Become Part of the Amelia boutique team!
The Amelia Boutique is looking for a new sales associate and team member - could it be you?
Amelia is an independently owned dress boutique with a passion for supporting local and independent designers.
We're looking for someone who is:
- Enthusiastic, self directed, and able to independently problem solve
- Reliable and flexible to fill in as needed as part of a small, closely knit team
- Supportive of an inclusive and body positive environment
- Experienced in customer service
- Attentive, personable service to our customers including styling advice, consulting and pinning for tailoring (no sewing required), and providing product information
- Processing sales and maintaining associated records and customer requests
- Basic cleaning and organization with an attention to detail
- Receiving and fulfilling online orders
- Creating content for social media, posting, and replying as needed
- Taking on and completing in-store projects such as window displays, general merchandising, and inventory maintenance as needed
- 1 to 2 days a week regularly with availability to fill in/cover shifts and work events.
- Open hours: 11:00 - 6:00. Must arrive 15 minutes prior to opening and stay to complete closing duties.
How to apply:
- Email a resume with some info about why you're interested in the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please use email subject: Hiring 2018.
- Drop off a resume with some info about why you're interested in the position to the shop during normal business hours (11-6 everyday.)