6. Are there any particular steps in your creative process that you enjoy most?
I enjoy the very beginning moments...when the idea hits, and starts to take form. Whether it's a new scent, product design, or even marketing blurb. Turning those new ideas over in my head, before the hard work of trial and error is very exciting.
7. If you weren't doing this, what do you think you'd be doing? What would you want to do?
I would probably have delved deeper into the healing arts. My work as a massage therapist is something I have loved, and I've considered going to rolfing school or acupuncture school.
8. What is your work soundtrack?
Depends on my mood. I'll put on Pandora or Spotify, and it's anything from electronic to Bon Iver. I also really enjoy listening to podcasts...I like On Being and Tara Brach has some beautiful Buddhist teachings, and the most soothing voice!
9. Can you tell us about your work space? What is your ideal work environment?
I work in the lower floor of my best friends house! It is spacious, but a little funky (unfinished wood walls, etc.). It opens out to a backyard, and we just put in an herb and veggie garden! It's four blocks from my house, and my work day often ends with wine on the front porch with my bestie!
10. Is there anything you'd like to add?
Thanks for the fun questions:)
Congratulations on the launch of Ritual, Kathleen!